We assist custmors' development and prototyping.
We engaged in various activities as a development and prototype factory for manufacturers.
We will assist with the development of prototypes for mass production launch, from the product concept stage.
We can provide consistent support from single parts such as Body Side Outer, Back Door, and Hood to BIW (Body in White).
We respond globally to customers from domestic manufacturers to overseas manufacturers, and respond to customer requests as a development and prototype factory.
C-COM's production system aims to shorten
development lead times and improve costs
by leveraging an integrated system
By conducting repeated examinations in SE activities and various simulations, and making 3D prototypes, we are consistently examining structures, shapes, and process designs that are difficult to judge with 2D drawings.
- Press simulation analysis
- Prototype Dies (Soft Tool) Design and ZAS/FC Casting
- NC Milling of Press Dies
- Design and production of welding, clinching, and hemming jig
- Design and manufacture of prototype inspection jig
- Reverse Engineering
- Press forming
- Die Quench Process
- Hot Pressing
- 2D/3D Laser Process
- Resin 3D printer manufacturing
- B.I.W build
- Aluminium body assembly (SPR, Self Piercing rivet)
- Laser Brazing Weld Robot
- Spot welding robot and MIG welding robot
- Roller Hemming Process
- FARO, 3D CMM, contact type
- 3D Scanning System, non-contact type (Color map)
- Leak Tester
- Welding Tensile Test
- Macro electron microscope examination of welding
- Diffusion layer coating test
- Spot weld test (Ultrasonic)
- Hardness Measurement
- Surface Roughness Measuremnt
Feel free to contact for a Technical consultation /quote.
Koji Tanabe, General Manager
Phone：+81 82-249-4450+81 82-249-4450